Dentist.Business has become a Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit
August 18th, 2019 0
MONTRÉAL, August 5th, 2019 - Dentist.Business* has become a Nationally ApprovedPACEProgram Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit
On July 5th, 2019, Dentist.Business* received a letter dated June 27th, 2019 from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dentist.Business has received approval from the AGD Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) Council.
In June 2019, Dentist.Business*received an approval from the AGD Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) Council.
Dentist.Business*is happy to offer dental practices CE courses in Dental Practice Management.
Today, Dentist.Business*offers 2 Modules designed by Dr. Paul J. Pavlik:
- How Operational Management, Budgeting, and Forecasting can make your practice more successful: 4 CE credits.
- How to successfully launch your dental practice: 5 CE credits.
Dentist.Business started as a SaaS platform created by Cyperᵀᴹin spring 2018 to offer dentists, dental practices and dental associated a dental website builderdedicated for the industry.
It’s an intuitive step-by-step “plug-and-play” solution letting users create a dental website under 30 minutes.
In autumn 2018, Cyperᵀᴹlaunched an educational online platform for dentistsand offered them courses designedby dental industry experts in dental practice management.
In January 2019, Cyperᵀᴹfounded a subsidiary company Dentist.Business*and transferred its SaaS platform, its e-learning platform and all consulting activities related to the dental market to this subsidiary.
- Experienced dentists with significant experience in dental practice management in Canada and US
- A team of experts in marketing, management, information technologies, web development, mobile development, and designers
When do you need Dentist.Business:
- When starting your dental practice and you need to establish a sophisticated approach in dental practice management, patients’ acquisition and their retention.
- If you own a mature dental practice and you want to make a digital move, to acquire more patients and to improve your patients’ retention index.
- If you want to sell your practice and you want to get more patients, to improve your portfolio and to get ready for a profitable deal.
For more information:
Head of Operations, Projects, and Educational Programs
+1 438 259 3236
*(another legal name is Entreprise Dentist.Business Inc.)
Your comment is awaiting moderation.